For a limited time… Pet Portraits are back! Holiday 2018 only.
Get a delicate, detailed, fantasy portrait of your beloved!
I was a custom pet portrait artist from 2005 to 2010. My work appeared in Modern Dog magazine, Pampered Puppy, Life magazine and The Boston Globe, but most importantly, I had many happy patrons who cherish their special pet portraits to this day.
Recently, I have received several requests to do pet portraits for the holidays. I am thrilled that people still love and desire my portraits, and I am happy to oblige. I am currently taking orders for holiday 2018.
All of the details are after the gallery.
Taz + Petunia
Olive + Abigail
Capri + Calpe
Bunny + Martha
Timmy + Midnight
Trevor + Jackson
One portrait size: 6x8″
Choose your number of pets and cost:
• $220 one portrait with one pet
• $270 one portrait with two pets
Your Custom Pet Portrait commission includes:
• Chat to discuss your pet and concept for your painting (email or phone)
• One sketch based on agreed-upon concept
• One revision to the original sketch* (if requested).
• Your final art piece (unframed)
*Any further sketch revisions will be additional cost, billed separately at the rate of $15.00 per 15 minute increment, or $60 hour.
• Portraits are created in watercolor and pen and are signed by the artist.
• Art arrives to you unframed, in sealed, acid free cello packaging with acid free hardboard backing.
• All art is mailed via USPS Priority Mail for domestic orders. If another method of delivery is preferred, that can be arranged. International orders will be shipped via USPS International Mail at actual rate, and the balance will be invoiced separately.
• Custom Pet Portraits arrive with a Certificate of Authenticity/Transfer of Artwork Ownership Certificate.
• Copyright to the image/reproduction rights remain the property of the artist.
• Mugs and totes featuring your portrait art will be available for you to purchase.
The Timeline and Availability
• I can only accommodate a limited number of portaits between now and delivery in time for holiday. To avoid disappointment, please order early.
• Pet Portrait commissions are available on a First Come, First Served basis and will only be available for a limited time.
Due to this offering being both a customized end product as well as a specialized service, I cannot offer refunds on purchased portrait commissions.If you have any questions before ordering, please send me a note me through the contact form at the bottom of this page, and I’ll be in touch within 24 hours (M-F) or within 48 hours (weekends).
• Payment is made through Paypal.
• Your paid commission holds your spot.
• I’m sorry, but I cannot offer payment plans at this time.
Shipping to US addresses is via USPS Priority Mail. $7 shipping is automatically applied to your Paypal invoice. International addresses will incur actual shipping fees determined at the U.S. Post Office at time of shipment, minus the $7 shipping already paid via Paypal upon initial order.
Got more questions? I am happy to help! Please fill out the form at the very bottom of this page, and I will respond within 24 hours.